lunes, 23 de marzo de 2009

I Love you,Lord

Here you have me Lord,I´m your blossom,
Your wallflower,your delicate hummingbird,
Your nightingale,your dove,the thorn of your crown
That so much pain had given you
And for wich blood you had poured for the love of me.
Here you have me Lord,here I am for your kingdom working
Many seeds planting...
And like a seed dying in the furrow of life.
I´m your love...
The illusion that captivates you and the devotion of your hours.
I´m in the sky your dawn and the clarion that proclaims you.
I´m the vine of your wine and the diadem on your sky.
Here you have me Lord,arrange my destiny.
Open the gates of heaven that I can´t stand this waiting any longer.
I want to cross the frontier to be able to touch your hands.
To say: “I love you” with all the strenght I have.
“ I love you”today more than ever.
“I love you” as always, as before knowing you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario